Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

So. On Wednesday evening, I helped the girls open their big pumpkins and scoop out the seeds and pulp. I roasted the seeds. They LOVE roasted pumpkin seeds! Then, on Thursday evening, Chris helped each girl design a face for their jack-o-lantern and he did all the carving. I am not sure why they NEVER want to do the carving themselves. With time, this will change.

The picture of the seeds being boiled in salt water (before oven roasting) reminds me of Chaos. When I first met Chris, he was really into chaos and fractiles and such. He even went to seminars on, and read books about, such things. The other night, he watched a Nova program about fractiles.

I know he still enjoys chaos, because he still lives with ME. hahahahahahahaha

-Holly










No comments: