Friday, November 21, 2008

Time for Change

When we were waiting to travel to get Irene, we had a case of bottled Jones sodas. Inside the lids, they had a type of "fortune." For some reason, we tucked away a few of the lids.

Yesterday, I was cleaning out old boxes in my progress toward having a neater home, and I ran across one of the bottle caps. Inside, it said, "Try a new hair color."

This was AFTER I had changed my hair color to chestnut brown (with lots of deep red tones) earlier in the day!

do-do-do-do

-Holly
Your brunette friend (I have never had hair this color!)

2 comments:

Jerri said...

Just sitting here laughing out loud at you changing your hair to a color you have never had and then finding a bottle cap advising such! I've colored my hair for less guidance than a bottle cap before !! It used to always be as a result of a man. I love to mix the colors and get something new going! Did I ever tell you that I dyed Grace's hair? That's a whole separate post, but just know that dye kills bugs!

Holly said...

J-LOL!! What a great tip about the dye killing bugs! Amazingly, none of the girls has had bugs, yet. But, I am filing that away! The only way I would change my hair for a MAN would be to WASH THAT MAN RIGHT OUT OF MY HAIR! LOL! When it comes to hair - please yourself. I did! LOL! XXXOOO