Monday, August 25, 2008

Look! Up in the air!

As I was rushing around to get May out the door to school this morning, I heard a familiar sound outside. Janie (who came to us at 2 years and 3 months of age and scared to death of airplanes in the sky above her, and would RUN in the house if she saw one for the first year she was home) told me she saw an airplane outside. I could hear it, and I asked her if it had two wings ... er ... FOUR wings ... um ... nevermind, I'll just come see! It sounded like a bi-plane to me, and I have had lots of experience with them in a previous life.

Sure enough, it was a bi AND another single engine, flying really close together. I watched them for a while, as they made many passes over our house, and then had to continue getting May out the door. I asked Chris to please take some photos of the planes, and here they are. Very fun!


No comments: