I don't generally like email forwards. And so I am posting this survey to my blog instead of email everyone. Email me your answers, if you like.
Welcome to the new 2008 edition of getting to know your friends! Here is what you are supposed to do. Try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.
Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do is to hit 'forward' so you can changethe answers. Have Fun!
1. What is your occupation? Broker/Owner of a real estate company
2. What color are your socks right now? none
3. What are you listening to right now? The wind from the open kitchen slider, and the saltwater fish tank noises
4. What was the last thing you ate? A fiber/protein bar
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my oldest daughter and the mom of the slumber party kids (at midnight last night)
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? very much!
8. How old are you today? 49
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Japanese sumo
10. What is your favorite drink? water
11 Have you ever dyed your hair? yes
12. Favorite Food? Anything but beets
13. What is the last movie you watched? Hmmmm … not sure. At the theater, it was “Sex and the City: The Movie”
14. Favorite day of the year? Halloween and each of my daughters’ birthdays
15. How do you vent anger? I get really quiet. If it goes beyond that – watch out!
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Thumbelina doll (but she is a real baby and not a toy)
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries, and keep ‘em coming!
19. Do you want your friends to email you back? If they have time
20. Who is the most likely to respond? My Mother
21. Who is least likely to respond? Most people are too busy
22. Living Arrangements? a ranch style house with a finished basement (4000 sq ft total)
23. When was the last time you cried? Sometime yesterday, as I watched and anticipated Gotcha Days for kids adopted in China
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Nothing. Maybe Chris’ slippers. We marketed a house for 5 long months a few years back and it built a neatness habit in me from all that compulsive cleaning!
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this
to? I am only sending it back to Renay and putting it on my blog
26. What did you do last night? Took May to a slumber party and created one for Jane and Irene in our living room. Watched “So You Think You Can Dance”
27. Nails painted or plain? Painted if my fake ones are on, plain if not
28. What are you most afraid of? Bees and heights (but I pretend I am not afraid so my kids don’t pick it up from me. Let them get their own brands of Crazy!)
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? medium Rare, no cheese, spicy is fine
30. Favorite dog Breed? Great Danes (I like Labs, Jack Russells, Boston Terriers, Pugs, Goldens, and a lot more breeds, too)
31. Favorite day of the week? They are all the same when it is summer and the kids are out of school and you are self-employed and your husband is job-seeking
32. How many states have you lived in? 2 – Colorado and California (I also lived in Tokyo, Japan)
33. What makes you happy? I can find a happy state of mind anywhere, if my brain chemistry is cooperating. I am an optimist by nature.