Friday, April 18, 2008

Snow melting - monthly mailing - clutter!



The snow is nearly all melted now. It is supposed to be in the 60's today.

There are lots of great features to our home, but I think my favorite is the wide open space to the rear of our property. We back to designated open space (some might call it a gully or a wash - but water NEVER flows there) and then beyond the open space are horse properties with 5 or more acres. I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles and miles. I have seen countless foxes back there. I have also seen deer and many types of birds of prey (LOVE THEM!). Lots of people walk their dogs along the open space. Occasionally someone will ride a horse right up to our back fence - which THRILLS my girls!

I am finishing up a monthly mailing for my business. If I get it all done today, I will reward myself by decluttering the kitchen desk area. I will attach a picture so you can see why. We never use this area as a desk. It is the "catch all" to beat all catch-alls! Come on - you all have spaces like this, too, right? :-) I will dump all the stuff into the pink bins you see in the photo. Then, I will subsort the stuff where it belongs.

Then, our family will begin The Pile again. LOL!


No comments: