Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's all in how you look at it

"When you have two pennies left in the world,
buy a loaf of bread with one and a lily with the other."
-- Chinese proverb

I really love that.

Things are improving at our house. Chris has a consulting job as a General Manager with a company associated with home remodeling and improvement. These days, people remodel rather than move. :-)

We choose to see our glass as half full!

At this very moment, I am watching the movie "Fun with Dick and Jane" with Jim Carey (I'm not watching the movie with him, he is IN the movie. haha). Things could be worse!! LOL!! This movie hits a little close to home. But, I am laughing!!!!! :-)

-Holly

1 comment:

Debby said...

Congrats on the new job for Chris!!!!
Sorry...I can't share your enthusiasm for Mr Carrey though.....