Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back to Spring Break- Play Date

Sooooo ... way back in early April, the girls had two weeks off school for Spring Break. One of the favorite things that happened was that they had their friends A and E over for a play date. They baked brownies, had a frantic and CRAZY scavenger hunt in the house, played outside (put their heads in the snow drift. LOL!), made charm bracelets, jumped on the mini trampoline, chewed bubble gum and blew bubbles, and had Chinese food for dinner. I am sure they did other things, but I cannot now recall them. :-)
The girls were SO HAPPY to be with each other again. We have taken this past year off Chinese school, and that was where we mainly saw one another. So, we have all missed one another.
When I took A&E home, I got to see baby R again. Ahhhhhh ... so sweet! Look below at her tiny hand in my hand. She is a miracle. ALL our kids are!!

Here are some of my favorite photos from that day so long ago. HAHAHA ;-)

No comments: